Sunday, November 4, 2012

happy fall ya'll

I love the Fall; the crisp air, the colors of the leaves, etc.  The cold weather and shorter days that come with it?  Um, not so much.  

So, while I was hibernating yesterday, I was inspired to create a few things to celebrate the season of Fall. 


I also was in a playful mood, and created these little cuties:

   

I just LOVE how they all turned out!  I've got the Autumn one above the fireplace already, and the Thanksgiving one is waiting to debut on the 25th!  I also put a "Welcome to Our Home" print in our foyer.  It's warm and cozy and I just love the colors!

Joey and I also worked on jewelry ~ it has been way too long since I've really sat down at my desk and created.  It felt SO good!  Here's what I ended up with:


The one above are the colors of our school district.  We as a whole are known as the Caesar Rodney Riders, so I made this for my little Rider for her to wear on spirit days when they are supposed to show off their blue and gold!  GO RIDERS!


This gorgeous set is called, "Skyline Drive".  When I was little, my parents took us to Skyline Drive in Virginia, and we just loved the colors of the leaves and the sky.  As I was working with this set, I kept thinking about it and found it such a fitting name for this set.  Oh, and did I mention that the earrings GLOW IN THE DARK!?  Yes, they sure do!!  I'll get a picture of them on here soon!

Before I sign off here, I just wanted to show you what Joey put together as I was busy in the zone:


Gorgeous, no?  She has such an eye! This is such a proud momma moment. 

Well, I need to get outside and help Mr. J&C rake all these leaves that Sandy threw all over our yard ... ew, I hate yard work!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment