Friday, May 18, 2012

6th Anniversary of being 29!

I'm 29 ... again!  This makes the 6th year in a row! ha!

The kids and I are heading to the movies, lunch, and out for shopping.  In my head I picture today as warm and sunny, the kids laughing, skipping hand and hand {cue the birds and music} and being nice to each other ... in reality, well, I think it will be warm and sunny today.  The kids are already biting and screaming at each other.  Sigh....birthdays sure aren't what they used to be!

In other news, there's FREE SHIPPING on top of the 35% off you'll receive with the code BIRTHDAY {entered at checkout} at my shoppe, JoeyandChase Designs.

I'm working on my Memorial Day/4th of July candlescape, a paint and vinyl tutorial, as well as new artwork ~ I'll be sure to share it with you here!

Well, I'm off to spend the day with my kids ...  wish me luck! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment