Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's a luau

So, a lot of changes going on over here at JoeyandChase!  First up, we're moving!  In September.  SO EXCITED!  Joey's Candy Shoppe party is postponed since we are moving on her birthday.  She's a little upset, but we promised that we'd have a big party once we were settled in to the new house!

In other news, I had the pleasure to work on invites and party accessories for a luau party!  I think they turned out way too cute, and I wanted to share!  I can't wait to see the pictures of the party!



In this Luau collection are a birthday banner, invitation with envelopes, sticker seals, thank you tags, and cupcake toppers!  I put everything together for her, but I will be selling the printables in my shoppe soon.
If you want me to put them together for you, too, just send me a message!

Here are some additional pictures of the collection:



I just LOVE it!
Linking up at one artsy mama, house of hepworths
Until next time,

3 comments:

  1. So adorable--love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph! I'm heading over right now to check out your blog! I hope you stay around and follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo adorable! So glad you shared at Shine on Fridays! Hope you'll be back again this week!

    ReplyDelete