Friday, July 13, 2012

Palm Springs = Heaven

Ahhh, Californ. I. A...

My husband and I were lucky to spend a child~free WEEK in Palm Springs with my parents and sister.
Did I mention it was CHILD~FREE?!  Ok, just making sure.  Oh man, was that nice!  I think the first 2 days all we did was sleep and eat, sleep and eat.  By the third day we were more acclimated and ready to part-ay {read: sit by the pool and read and sleep ... and eat}!

We did manage to check out Newport Beach and Laguna Beach {anyone a fan of The OC or Laguna Beach?}.  I think in my next life with my ultra rich husband and well~behaved children, I will live in Newport Beach...what a darling little town! I fell in love with the beach cottages and water views. and boats. and shops. and, and, and...


We stopped and ate at Las Brisas in Laguna Beach and the views from the restaurant were stunning!

 

While we were in Palm Springs, we found a couple of celebrity homes {l to r: Barbra Streisand, Marilyn Monroe, and Dean Martin}


We had such a great time and I was able to spend quality time with my husband as well as with my mom, dad, and sister!


And, last but not least ... my view for the week:

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment