Friday, July 13, 2012

roar ...

Well, my baby boy turned 4!  We had a ROAR'n good time and I think the birthday boy was happy!


Chase loves dinosaurs, and can rattle off everything about them if given the chance.  So, I started with the invite and designed the party around that!  I chose a palate of blue, tan, and pistachio...


The decorations I made out of scrapbook paper that matched the invites, and using my silhouette, I created the ROAR banner, as well as the "Chase is 4" dinosaur banner that you can kind of see along the wall {I couldn't get a good picture of it}.


As for the menu, we kept it simple with dino-shaped sandwiches, pizza, fruit kabobs, veggie/dip cups, dino claws, cupcakes, as well as, cake and ice cream.

Each guest received his/her own pail with a ton of goodies in it, including Dino Chow and a dinosaur mask and dig hat.  Chase really wanted a pinata, so outside we went and within 5 seconds that dino was history {pun intended!}.


Everyone had such a great time, and we can't believe that our baby boy is 4 ~ time goes by way too fast! Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time,


















No comments:

Post a Comment