Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ding-dong Ditch: Carnival Invites

Today was the day that we delivered our Carnival invitations to our Daisy troop girls, and Joey and I had the BEST time with it!  We did the ol' ding-dong ditch routine and I'm not sure who had more fun, me or Joey!  

The picture below is the final invitation with the coordinating ribbon ~ they looked so cute!  


To add to the carnival theme, I attached a rainbow swirl lolly pop and a red and white polka dot balloon.


And, here's my accomplice getting ready to deliver an invite!


 More surprises are in the works, but I just *LOVE* how it's coming together!  Sneak peeks will be shared along the way!  If you've thrown a Carnival party, I'd love to see what you did!

Linking up here: I Heart Naptime

Until next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment