Friday, April 27, 2012

Santa, Shamrocks, and Spring ... Oh my!

I L.O.V.E to create things that are reusable, meaning I can reuse part or all of it to create something new.  I have this candle centerpiece on our kitchen table that makes me oh-so-happy ~ I first made it at Christmas to make the candles look like Santa's suit.


For Valentine's Day, I spruced these bad babies up by adding cute ribbon and some Martha Stewart love tags.


For St. Patrick's Day, I swapped out the red candles and used white ones with green and white ribbon.  Add some shamrocks and gold coins and you've got a centerpiece fit for the end of the rainbow! ~ I think these are my fave, yet!


For Easter and Spring, I swapped out the green for pastels ... added a spring mix marble bag from Michaels a couple of stickers and pinwheels and badda-bing ... a centerpiece that lasts through till Summer!  Wait, THESE are my fave!!


I've already started collecting treasures for July 4th ~ the red candles will be making a comeback for sure!  With just a little bit of money, and some creative restyling, you've got a new centerpiece for each holiday or season!  Inspired?  I'd love to see what you come up with!

Until next time!

Linking up here: Whipperberry  One Artsy Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment