Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Testing, testing ... 1, 2, 3

Ok, so this is my first attempt at a blog, a post, a step in a new direction.  My life is insanely busy doing who knows what, but the one thing that keeps me "sane" is my passion for making jewelry, art, and of course, my family.

I'd like to think that this blog will be about my daily attempts at crafting and designing in a stay-at-home-mom world.  I'm inspired by the other talented SAHMs out there that have taken their hobby and made something amazing out of it.  I'll try not to ramble on and on about how cute and smart and talented my kids are, what our two little pups, Bee and Ellie, have been up to, or, how incredibly handsome, witty, and crazy the love of my life is.

You can find me on Facebook, Pinterest, and on my Website.

So, welcome!  I hope you'll join me on this adventure and stay awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment